Welcome to the Grand Orlando Resort at Celebration. During this difficult time, our team is committed to offering you a safe and comfortable stay, as the safety and wellbeing of our guests and associates are of paramount importance. Some of our services may have changed to maintain a safe environment for you and our staff, but our hospitality will forever remain intact.
Due to Local, State, and Federal directives, we ask that you maintain appropriate social distancing with other guests and the staff of the hotel.
For the safety of our guests and staff, and consistent with Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance, we ask all persons who believe they may have COVID-19, or who are awaiting test results for COVID-19 to refrain from checking into the hotel until they are cleared by a medical professional. If you are required to quarantine or if you test positive for COVID-19 during your stay at the hotel we request you quarantine in your room and immediately contact the hotel management to discuss next steps.
- We ask that you maintain appropriate social distancing of 3 ft. with other guests and staff.
- Masks are not required for fully vaccinated guests.
- We continue to ask any guests that are not fully vaccinated to wear a mask in any indoor public area of our property.
- We are proud to resume our normal housekeeping services! Our Housekeeping team will see to your room daily to clean, with a linen change every 3rd day. If you should need any additional amenities, please reach out to us by dialing “0” on the in-room phone or by stopping by the front desk.
- If at any time a staff member is requested or required to enter your guestroom for maintenance issues we will require all guests to vacate the room for a minimum of three hours prior to service.
For you enjoyment, we do have both of our pools available as well as the hot tubs, tennis court, gym, and basketball courts available. The pool chairs are in small groups away from each other so you are able to enjoy yourself while still respecting 6 feet of social distancing.
We have made these adjustments for the health and safety of our guests and team members. We appreciate your understanding during these uncertain times. It is our hope that we will have you back as our guest in the future when we can showcase the true hospitality of our team. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of further assistance.
Stay Healthy and Stay Safe,
Grand Orlando Resort Staff