Our Scheduled Theme Park Shuttles are at Your Disposal.
Operating Daily – Reservations Required
The Grand Orlando Resort is happy to provide reserved, scheduled transportation to Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando Resort for all registered hotel guests. This service has limited seating every day, so reservations are required.
Shuttle services are provided by Flordia Bus, and Reservations & Schedules Can Be Made and Accessed HERE.
Things to Keep in Mind:
• Reservations should NOT be booked more than two days in advance
• Due to changes in occupancy and local conditions, the shuttle schedule is subject to change. Please check this page at least two days in advance of your arrival.
• Round trip service is offered, so please be sure to reserve your return trip at the same time you reserve your pick-up.
• There is NO DIRECT CHARGE for our shuttle service. It is included in your daily resort fee for every room reservation.
• The shuttle will drop you off AND pick you up from the following theme park locations:
Transportation & Ticket Center (Magic Kingdom): Bus Stop #16
Disney’s Hollywood Studios: Bust Stop #73
EPCOT: Bus Parking Lane #45
Disney Springs: Bus Loop behind Cirque du Soleil, Stop #6
Universal Orlando: Lane #73